This boutique firm offers visa and migration services to clients both inside Australia and overseas. The cases on hand include business migration, employer sponsorship visas, partner visas and other cases.
The role will require you to be running a high volume of migration files autonomously with supervision from the Principal solicitor.
Some of your duties will include:
- Visa and sponsorship applications
- Running files in Business Migration, Employer Sponsorship and Partnership Visas from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Reading financial reports and BAS statements
- Ad hoc administrative
tasks as required
To be considered for this unique opportunity you will demonstrate the following:
- Have extensive experience as a Paralegal working in Migration or as a Migration Agent
- Able to work on a high volume of files autonomously
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Mandarin speaking is desirable, but not essential
To apply, send your application through today by clicking on the appropriate link on this page! Alternatively, call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.