About The Company
This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
About The Role
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Merchandise Planner has become available to join their busy marketing team on this long term assignment. As a Merchandising Coordinator you will ensure retail activation and reporting requirements are administered on time, efficiently and effectively by being the conduit between the retail marketing and field teams.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage, analyse and distribute retail marketing reports to the business
- Recommend action plans and changes for future activities to improve results
- Facilitate contact between retail marketing to ensure the Field Team is provided with action plans
- Create, manage and distribute field communications weekly
- Liaise with internal staff to determine the business requirements from the Field Team
- Collate information received from field team and relay to relevant departments
- Manage the allocation of POS materials into retail via storage cages, field team and state offices
- Lead coordination of POS rollouts
- Manage the reporting process and distribution of the report to relevant parties
- Provide support for the delivery of Shop Display activities
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as instructed by management
- Experience in a similar Merchandising Coordinator position, ideally in electronics or FMCG
- Tertiary qualification in similar field such as marketing, accounting, business etc
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to operate at a strategic and tactical level
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to build and motivate teams Keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an exciting nest step in your career, do not delay your application!