This well-established provider of banking and financial services has a rich history spanning almost 50 years. They strive to provide its members with reputable service and a memorable experience, offering a variety of services including personal, home and business loans, credit cards and financial planning.
Continuing growth has created an opportunity for a professional customer service/ sales representative to join the team as a Member Services Officer. Reporting directly into the Member Services Supervisor, you will be a part of a tight knit customer service/sales team that provides support to the membership base across a range of products and services, capitalising on opportunity to up sell and cross sell to existing customers.
Your day to day will include:
- Answering calls in a timely and professional manner
- Providing customer service and support across a range of products and services
- Identifying sales opportunities with existing clients
- Cross selling/Upselling products and services as they meet the needs of members.
- Administrative tasks as directed by the Member Services Supervisor
- Other duties as directed by the Member Services Supervisor
Skills & Experience
- Proven sales experience in a similar role ideally within a call centre environment (Inbound & Outbound)
- Experience within the financial service sector is desirable
- Strong communication skills with a professional phone manner
- Ability to 'think outside the square' and identify solutions
- Strong team player and sales driven