A globally recognised provider of specialised medical products are looking for highly motivated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations.
This is a full-time role working fluctuating hours dependant on surgeries. Your role is crucial in
- Providing technical and clinical specialist expertise of specialised medical equipment for joint replacements
- Assisting surgeons and hospital staff in surgeries that require these specialised tools
- Run training on how to use the robotic joint replacement equipment.
The ideal candidate will posess the following:
- Medical background, preferably as a Physiotherapist, Engineer, biomechanics,Theatre Nurse or anything related.
- High achiever who can handle working in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work full-time hours that vary day to day
- Ongoing training and development
- Company Car
- Annual Bonus
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, apply following the appropriate link or give Jamie Melville a call on 6160 6203.