This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home. As they continue through this period of growth, an opportunity has become available for an MBO Administrator to join this leading brand. Based in luxury offices in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, you can enjoy a 1st class working environment with onsite parking available and positioned conveniently within a short stroll to public transport.
- Reporting on monthly sales performance
- Setting up and communicating of all yearly sales MBO
- Oversee the calculation and verification of sales and marketing teams MBO's on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Ensuring calculation is correct, accurate and submitted by due date
- Generating progress report and distribute to various stakeholders and individual member on a monthly basis
- Working with various internal stakeholders gather relevant information
- Liaising with HR on releasing information on MBO
- Ensuring all information are handled effectively and processed accurately and within strict confidential guidelines
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in administration
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Basic to intermediate reporting skills required
- Strong attention to detail
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.