This newly established Australian cosmetics brand is experiencing rapid growth, as such there is an opening for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join the small team of dedicated professionals.
This is a unique opportunity for a recent marketing graduate looking to kick start their career with an interest in cosmetics. The role will see you using your creativity and experience to bring the brand's ideas to life!
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining product categories and relating documents
- Liaising with suppliers and building strong stakeholder relationships
- Concept to delivery concept management and marketing
- Assisting in business development and various ad-hock duties
- Creative briefing and management - including design briefs for products
You will be a confident communicator who is keen to learn and contribute to a growing business. You will have a passion for beauty, proactive attitude and possess strong computer skills
To be considered you will have:
- Ability to work to meet deadlines and operate in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Tertiary qualification in marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package and strong computer skills essential
If you think you have the passion and skills for this role and you're ready to kick start your career don't hesitate and APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434