Join a growing business based on the North Shore. Responsible for selling some of the biggest ranges of products within the Retail sector, this brand has developed a variety of products to suit almost every household.
Reporting through to the Group Marketing Manager, your role plays a critical part in the execution of store marketing strategies. Use your strong relationship building skills to work with teams across the business and drive targeted marketing campaigns. You will be involved in the following:
- Execution of marketing plans and campaign management
- Develop agency briefs & manage agencies to ensure campaigns are delivered on time
- Manage the email development process and execution of email campaigns
- Manage internal and external stakeholder involvement in the campaign
- Work with relevant category teams to manage multi-store campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Relevant experience within a similar role with a proven track record of managing large retail marketing campaigns from strategy development to execution
- Strong influencing skills with experience working with interstate teams
- Great communication
- An eye for detail with high levels of organisation & time management skills
- Comfortability in creating reports/business presentations
As this is an existing role with many new and exciting projects coming up, the ideal candidate will be immediately available to commence next week. Please call Rachel on 02 8270 9787 for further information.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )