Join this well-known household brand whilst they undergo an exciting brand transition. Leading the way in the food and hospitality industry, this business has created a highly reputable products well-known across the world.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for driving the traffic of the site, growing sales and managing the push notifications for direct market messaging. Directing the user experience across the website, you will be passionate about being hands on within your role and delivering a clear framework for the role.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Develop and implement initiatives to grow digital business through increased quality traffic
- Liaise with internal teams on data cleanses and manage relationships with key digital stakeholders
- Manage external agency relationships
- Oversee best practice for EDM's, SMS and daily campaigns
- Manage the website and be involved in creating new business marketing practices
To be considered for this role, you will have the drive and energy to match this teams outgoing dynamic. Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and his team, this role will suit someone who is eager to make their mark with a global brand. Equally you will have:
- Proven experience working with a well-established brand and have technically strong skills in the following systems: email platforms, CRM, automated marketing tools, CMS and ECM.
- SEM or SEO experience and working with AD-words would be ideal
- Strong analytical and campaign management skills
To be considered for this role, please apply directly or give me a call directly to discuss your suitability.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787