Ownership of the product marketing strategy for a leading telecommunication company and management of a fully integrated marketing plan to meet product and divisional objectives. Delivery through strong leadership, cross-functional engagement and ongoing monitoring and optimisation to drive acquisition and retention of company products.
- Leadership of the product marketing strategy for products which is aligned to brand, category, and business objectives
- Ownership of marketing activity for the entire product lifecycle from acquisition to retention, driving a significant contribution to the products business performance
- Deliver marketing strategies and plans which are designed to generate consumer demand
- Develop local marketing communication strategies which translate the global master brand and build on local consumer insights and local marketing strategy
- Responsible for the planning and execution of integrated campaigns and product launches through the line across major consumer touchpoints including digital and performance marketing, traditional ATL, new media and influencers, PR, CRM, brand experiences and partnerships
- Manage marketing budget to ensure optimum utilisation, return on investment and financial control
- Degree - Bachelor of Commerce/Business - Marketing major preferred
- 10+ years marketing or communications experience, preferably in a telecommunications, CE or FMCG environment, or from a marketing agency background
- Strong product marketing experience with particular experience in digital media and performance marketing
- Proven ability in developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies and communications campaigns across multiple consumer touch points to meet business objectives
- Strong understanding of the Australian market dynamics - key trends, issues, challenges, opportunities
- Comprehensive experience developing marketing strategies and plans, overseeing campaign execution and performance reporting and optimisation
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.