This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Assistant Marketing Manager has become available to join their busy corporate marketing team on a 12-month maternity leave cover.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Project management of flagship product launch campaigns to achieve business targets and consistency across all channels
- Work with external creative agencies to develop and implement creative strategies and production communication activities
- Work with external media agencies to develop and implement media strategies and implement plans for flagship launch campaigns
- Ensure consistency by managing the execution of product launch communication across website and in-store POS material
- Monitor and report on campaign success in delivering commercial objectives and providing recommendations for ongoing optimisation and improvements
- Proactively contribute creative ideas regarding efficiency/ productivity improvements
- Support the Marketing Manager to deliver on strategic marketing priorities when required
- Ensure branding consistency in all communication
- Other marketing activities as required
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Relevant experience in a Marketing Communications Manager position, ideally within a telecommunications, electronics of FMCG environment
- Experience in Digital ATL/BTL marketing ideal
- Tertiary qualifications in a similar field
- Knowledge across multiple marketing disciplines
- Experience in the development and application of marketing communications across a range of the marketing mix
- A strong relationship builder and excellent communication skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity, do not delay your application!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704