Our client is a provider of OHS and compliance software to the Recruitment, Retail and Hospitality sectors. Having been one of the longest running businesses with its product range. This organisation has built a reputation of their exceptional customer service and their cutting edge software solution.
Due to continuous growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join their Melbourne branch. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and developing their reseller network across Australia.
- The Marketing Manager is tasked with developing and managing strategic market planning, implementing market research projects and devising digital marketing activities. Additionally, the Marketing Manager is responsible for relating ROI of strategies to attract and retain customers
- Implement and manage direct sales and marketing activities
- Manage staff and monitoring performance to ensure business targets are achieved
- Review and analyse ROI of marketing strategy in line with sales performance Ensure collaboration between marketing and sales functions
- Conduct research development to monitor best practices
- Responsible for full marketing budget
- Mannage external stakeholders, content and
As an experienced digital Marketing Manager, it is imperative that you are confident editing and drafting content that will be widely published on all social media accounts, the company website and promotional materials.
On a personal level the successful candidate must be an innovative, focused and self-motivated Marketing Manager.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Rees-Dennemont on 03 9098 7429