An opportunity is available for a Marketing Executive Assistant responsible for instilling a relentless passion to consistently deliver an outstanding and market leading customer experience across flagship team.
- Ensuring all new products are uploaded to company website on time - including collating product features, images and specs and coordinating approvals
- Managing all websites and microsites including those for apps and content - regular content review, updates and approvals
- Managing social activity with the support of corporate marketing to deliver assets on time
- Maintaining monthly calendar of all online assets, banners and promotions
- Processing budget proposals, purchase orders and invoices in the system as required
- Supporting IM finance marketing assistant to manage marketing expense forecast on a monthly basis
- Diploma/Degree level in Commerce/Business with Marketing
- 1 - 2 years experience (marketing assistant / admin)
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Creative and positive in approach with strong attention to detail
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.