An opportunity for a Marketing Executive responsible for the execution of integrated marketing campaigns across social, digital, and product launch marketing assets, and supports the Marketing Team across finance, legal and procurement processes.
- Developing campaign marketing guidelines including asset usage
- Campaign asset download, selection, adaptation (including addressing legal feedback), and dissemination to all channels
- Managing the development of Features and Benefits for Product Marketing Team
- Serving as the point of contact for CRM lead to liaise with for product creative approvals including email and push notifications
- Leading dotcom implementation for the Product Marketing Team including localising translation decks, reviewing content and updates, and managing approvals
- Bachelor of Commerce / Business major in Marketing or equivalent
- Previous experience as Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Executive level
- Demonstrates basic understanding of consumer marketing principles - including brand and digital marketing
- Experience supporting a marketing team across a range of marketing activities including social, digital
- Strong interpersonal skills with a 'can-do' attitude
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!