Our client is a footwear retail brand with many venues and outlets across Melbourne. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious digital marketing coordinator to develop their skills and further their career.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and customer traffic both online and in store.
- Drive engagement through a range of social media activities, event activations and local area marketing.
- Plan, execute and measure sales and promotional campaigns across all platforms
- Seek out and co-ordinate external events
- Coordinate with brands for marketing material
- Manage the distribution of email campaigns
- Develop marketing content including POS, posters, brochures, media packs and digital assets
- Maintain a highly effective e-commerce platform
- Optimise communication with the existing database of customers
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and have a high attention to detail. They will be able to think on their feet and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Tertiary degree qualifications in Digital Media, Graphic Design or Marketing
- Experience in a similar role
- Adobe Suite skills; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (essential)
- Proven experience with digital and social media platforms
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing retail environment
This is an opportunity for an up and coming marketing coordinator to work in a fun, lively, fast-paced environment. They have a great team culture and are looking for someone who is passionate in the marketing industry and eager to develop their skills.