People2people have partnered with a progressive and fast growing Australian owned organisation who have a proud history in building a strong property portfolio comprising of both retail (hospitality) and commercial assets and development sites within Australia and New Zealand. With the growth they are experiencing they are centralizing several functions which has led to the requirement for a new team member in the marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be working with multiple regional sites in relation to delivering strategic marketing plans, create / develop and execute calendar of events, promotions and entertainment while developing local content across a variety of social media platforms. In addition, you will be liaising with external stakeholders, driving consistency of brand in the market while generating reports to analyse spend / ROI.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing (completed / in progress) coupled with relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the hospitality industry (or related) would be highly advantageous
- Proven track record in digital marketing and social media platforms
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills - with previous experience in copy writing
- Exposure / interest in graphic design would be highly advantageous
- Work in a newly formed centralised marketing team - scope to add value
- Partner with an experienced Marketing Manager that is passionate about mentoring
- Work with a diverse range of sites and clients
- Strong, supportive company culture
- Diverse work to take on board
- See the results of your work and creativity.
If you are looking for a long-term opportunity where your creative skills are valued and recognised but you are still afforded the opportunity to grow and develop - APPLY NOW! Should you have any further questions in relation to this exciting opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 today.