Your primary responsibilities will include:
- To work with managers to set up and deliver marketing campaigns.
- Arrange and coordinate participation at offline events.
- Develop plans for advertising, sales promotion and public relations.
- Monitor digital leads and web hits and distribute to relevant sales staff.
- Maintain AU blog & social media channels with local, corporate and partner content.
- Manage advertising and external marketing support suppliers; tracking campaign results, effectiveness and ROI.
What you need for the role:
- A proven track record working in B2B marketing.
- Degree qualified in marketing.
- Strong abilities in digital marketing and experience in planning events.
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM and HubSpot's marketing automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are immediately available and seeking a long term marketing role apply today!