This Global Tech Company has become a brand leader in Cloud based services. Offering a variety of products and solutions to better protect company data both in cloud and on-premises environments.
Supporting the Campaign Marketing Manager and also the ANZ Marketing Manager, your role will be largely focussed on B2B communications including, creating content for external newsletter, invitations to events and tradeshows and webinars. You will also be responsible for qualifying leads following event and supporting the team with any administration needs.
- Develop, edit and produce artwork for promotional and communication material to resonate with marketing initiatives
- Assist in creating sales presentations, proposals, correspondence and reports
- Liaise with events & marketing support team to organise marketing requirements for events
- Attend trade shows and events to increase market knowledge
- Assess analytics and help track sales, leads or opportunities
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing or Communications
- Previous experience with IT or Tech industry
- Excellent communications both verbally and written
- Proven ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, team player
Danica Curran people2people