If you are interested in taking on temp/contract roles with in this space please apply today!
- Oversee the development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives
- Liaise with advertising companies to prepare detail aids, leaflets, posters and other materials (print and electronic)
- Assist in creating sales presentations, proposals, correspondence and reports
- Initiate marketing campaigns including but not limited to; Direct to Consumer activities, PR, special events, direct mail/email, webcasts and websites
- Conduct regular research on new and established markets, forecast changes in the market environment, seek and develop areas of business opportunities
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communication or related field is an advantage
- Experience in creating designs and artwork (Graphics experience)
- Content, design and delivery of Campaign eDM's, reporting and measuring through Google Analytics and eDM tracking
- Comprehensive Computer Skills: (Microsoft Office - MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher, MS Outlook).
Please note this is an expresion of interest advert only.
Hit the APPLY button now if you have the relevent skill set nd are immediately available.
danica curran people2people