An opportunity is available for a Marketing Assistant to assist in the management and administration of marketing activity, including budgets and sales co-op budget.
- Ongoing maintenance/auditing of division product pages / presence within company page, resource centre (marketing assets portal)
- POS and Marketing Sample stocktaking / maintenance and management
- Development, submission and approval of plan proposals at the direction of the marketing manager
- Marketing administration support
- Reconcile open EOs / jobs against invoices and report to stakeholders
- Diploma/Degree level in Business with Marketing or Finance
- 1-2 years experience in marketing/finance administration environment
- Highly analytical and numerate with ability to understand and improve processes
- Proactive planning and process driven skillset
- Adapts quickly to change in circumstances
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.