This national law firm are regarded as one of Australia's best having won a number of awards and experiencing rapid growth. They are a modern, progressive firm who foster a close-knit, supportive environment.
This position has come up due to an internal promotion and will see you working alongside a marketing coordinator. You will be part of a national team that will see you;
- Arrange events and seminars
- Liaise with clients
- Assist with preparation of tenders
- Draft e-communications
- Assist with website design
- Prepare company capability statements
To be successful for this role, you should have;
- Tertiary level education in Commerce/Marketing
- Be driven and willing to assist in tasks outside main duties
- Experience in Administration
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
This is a role where you will have opportunity for career progression, working as part of a national law firm. Fun, close-knit team who have regular social events, team drinks and offer lots of support.
If this sounds like you, please apply using the appropriate link or contact Kim Padmore at people2people on 08 6160 6201