Work within the world's leading recreational training organisation based in Frenchs Forest.
Within this 6 month position you will be responsible for:
- Track and quantify marketing initiatives effectiveness and campaigns including a retention focus.
- Coordinate the logistics of international exhibitions
- Assist and support members with international exhibitions and events
- Assist staff with business related seminars and events
- Work alongside regional and global teams on international exhibitions and events
- Coordinate the sourcing and production of event promotional items and assist with associated logistics
- Assist in developing offline and online strategies including associated metrics and drafting content
- Work alongside the marketing team on the development of digital tools
- Create and complete appropriate reports to analyse marketing effectiveness
- Assist with marketing efforts including: email, social media and website
- Assist with additional marketing related tasks and projects when required
What you will bring to the role:
- Completed relevant marketing or communications degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in a marketing or communications role
- Event experience is desirable
- Adobe CS experience is desirable
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to write technical and promotional material
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confidence to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
I am looking for an immediately available marketing professional - please apply now to be considered for this position.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787