This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for a Marketing Assistant has become available to join their busy marketing team on this long term temporary assignment. You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be the team's systems and process expert in order to achieve targets, improve processes and increase efficiencies
- Build and manage key internal stakeholder relationships
- Resource, products and sample management
- Support Marketing Manager and broader marketing team with flagship communications or activations where required
- Manage project budgets and timelines
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Relevant experience in a Marketing Assistant position ideally in electronics, telecommunications or FMCG
- Strong administrative experience
- Adaptable and flexible for change
- Excellent account management, project planning and execution
- A strong relationship builder and excellent communication skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity, do not delay your application! Apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763