This law firm has a reputation for employing talented professional in roles where they can expand their skills. With a global presence this leading law firm is seeking a talented Business Development and Marketing Communications Manager
This Marketing & Communications Manager position will involve assisting with establishing the firm's brand through external communication and marketing channels; overseeing their approach to reputation management and developing and supporting international communications.
- Proactively managing and developing media relations programme
- Overseeing the use of social media, including upskilling and training people on how to use our channels
- Co-ordinating approach to awards and accolades and other rankings
- Working with partners and BD and others to develop content and thought leadership
- Being a first port of call in the region for questions about wider suite of marketing channels
- Develop and maintain effective crisis communications plans
- Champion processes and policies that are designed to enhance brand and reputation.
- Work with regional leadership to maintain and develop internal communications plans for the region
- Coordinate the use of internal communication channels
- Proven experience in a senior communications and marketing position within a law firm is a must.
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Confidence in communicating across various channels.
- Opportunity to be an integral member of this international firm's Marketing and Communications team in Sydney
- Up to $180,000 package
- Benefits including health & wellness schemes and additional annual leave.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a global firm - send through your application today! Alternatively for a confidential discussion, call Nicola Sparkes today on 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794.