This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Assistant Product Manager has become available to join their busy team on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan and conduct market research to determine customer needs in order to increase sales
- Work alongside Marketing & Communications team in order to develop and execute effective marketing programmes
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding / Assess marketing competition
- Provide revenue forecasts and monitor daily sales as well as inventory level
- Report to management and wider business on trends and opportunities for improvement
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as requested from manager
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Marketing Analyst or Assistant Product Manager position
- Tertiary qualifications in Economics or Statistics preferred
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Solid analytical background
- Strong Excel skills
- Deadline driven and outstanding multi-tasker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader. Apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on 02 8270 9763