Our client is a privately-owned WA Engineering company based in Henderson. They are a specialised Mechanical/Structural Engineering firm with a diverse range of services ranging from nationally and international contracts.
The company is currently undergoing an exciting time of growth and is seeking an experienced Manual Machinist to join their tight knit team based in Henderson
This position offers full time opportunity in a great working environment with and a great company culture.
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Trade Qualification
- Competent in all general/precision machining
- Experience in Jobbing work shop environment
- Extensive experience in a similar position
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Excellent safety attitude
- Manual lathes and milling machines
- FL and Overhead crane desirable
What's on offer:
- Permanent, Full Time opportunity within a growing company.
- Immediate start.
- A great team culture and working environment.
- Henderson location
- Penalty rates
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then hit the apply button now or call Marinda on 08 6160 6208 or 0478 803 189