Large, complex organisation, requires the expertise of a Management Accounting Expert who has led large teams and can provide expert advice and analysis in a complex environment.
Reporting to the Director of Finance the responsibilities of the role will include;
- To develop and maintain effective teams within the roles areas of responsibility
- Manage the development and delivery of divisional budgets and forecasts.
- Manage the delivery of quality, timely and accurate reporting and analysis on financial and activity performance, business systems and processes.
- Analyse and provide professional advice on efficient and effective financial management practices
- Deliver on agreed outcomes as specified in the organisational, business and operational plans to the available budget
- Responsible for engaging in effective consultations with the ability to influence
- Provide professional direction, guidance and leadership to members of the management accounting team
- Lead and facilitate the establishment, collection and management of accurate financial, human resource and activity information to guide and influence management in the evaluation of current and future performance in meeting fiscal, activity targets and strategic goals.
The successful candidate have relevant tertiary qualifications (CA/CPA advantageous). Experience leading in a large complex environment is essential. You will need to demonstrate knowledge of relevant accounting legislation, financial management practices, policies and procedures and the ability to develop effective solutions.
This is short-term caretaker role. If this role appeals you and you have the skill set to match APPLY NOW or contact Hayley on 07 3118 0125 for further details.