You will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced change team with the agenda to achieve and exceed financial targets. You will be responsible for:
- the Payroll control environment
- working with the finance buisness partners to interpret results
- Work closely with the payroll team to impove level of detail for understanding employee expense performance.
- Provide input for month end reporting at a consolidated level for payroll variance analysis
- Establish governance reporting for the payroll control environments
- Processes and manage risks across multiple projects
The key challenges will be to work through complex changes against time constraints with internal and external stakeholders, simultaneously maintaining scope and results focus. Therefore, you must have:
- Demonstrated ability to work within major time constraints while maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the internal control framework, control design and operational efficiency- SOX or similar
- Focus on accuate and timely Payroll reporting
- Degree qualification in related field or equivalent significant experience relevant to the role
This project will showcase your skills and achievements and you will be part of a competent team relying on your input to make this a successful transformation.
Apply NOW if you can demonstrate the experience and skills described by clicking the appropriate link on this page or call Izabela Skrodzka on 8270 9761 for a confidential discussion