This is a great opportunity for you to join a well-known, Australian manufacturing company and utilise your strong background within Cost and Operations Accounting. Established for over 70 years, our client is one of Australia's largest privately owned businesses with a multi-billion dollar turnover. They have seen steady growth through strong customer relationships and business acquisitions. The company is going through an exciting period of growth and this role will be instrumental in providing process improvements to help drive the company forward.
As the Management Accountant, you will be reporting to the General Manager of Finance and be primarily responsible for maintaining and providing ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis and tracing costs back to company products.
Further duties will include:
- Monthly management accountants
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required
- Costing all products and analysis
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Maintenance and preparation of Manufacturing KPI reports
- Management of fixed asset register
- Annual budgeting & forecasting
We are searching for a qualified Accounting professional with a current CA/CPA accreditation coupled I with a background in FMCG or Manufacturing. Ideally, you will have five to six years of experience in a similar position within a Manufacturing operation. Strong communication skills are essential for you to be successful in this role. Experience with multiple ERP systems will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Southside location with on site parking
- Great salary package, including bonus, allowance and salary sacrifice options
If you have the skills this role requires APPLY NOW or if you would like to discuss your suitability for this position, contact Claire Nagle at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.