Here is your chance to work with a well-known New Zealand company with an excellent reputation that spans over a century.
You will be part of an Australasian finance team for a multi-national company responsible for management accounting. This is a hands-on role that also offers the challenges and complexities of working as part of global group. Key responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting pack including balance sheet reconciliation, inventory, margins, variance analysis
- Prepare departmental P&Ls
- Annual budgets
- Rolling forecasts
- Royalty calculations
- Preparation of statutory requirements
This company offers an excellent work environment and a challenging role - that you don't have to suit up and go into the city for!
- Onsite parking
- Staff product allowance and discounts
- Social culture - sports teams/events, community day, team activities
- Career development and industry training
With a relevant accounting qualification and commercial experience, you will be confident in your ability to deliver quality support to the finance and leadership teams. Key capabilities and qualities:
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups etc)
- Team player with a proactive approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to convey financial information to the business
- Commercial acumen and comprehension of key business drivers
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
Apply through the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively contact Shannon Barlow on 09 869 6259.