Our client is a 1st class designer in the manufacturing and engineering industry, providing high quality solutions to their global customers.
About the Role
This role will see you working in Production Performance, Inventory Control, Budgeting, Accounting & Manufacturing systems and Costing System Maintenance.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Produce weekly and monthly Production performance reports
- Address inventory issues with Production/Sales Managers
- Prepare budgets for production cost centres
- Recommend and follow through on procedural improvements in production cost systems and paper (or electronic) document flow
- Conduct periodic reviews of standard costs
CPA / CA qualified, you will be technically competent and have strong ERP and Excel skills. You will be hands on and able to take initiative and think for yourself. Ideally, you will have a manufacturing background with exposure to integrated IT software and advanced communication skills.
You will have a high level of interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful company and a friendly team.
- Solid mentoring and career development within a global business.
To apply please submit your resume via the 'apply now' link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please call Claire Nagle on 07 3118 0125 or 0432 365 865.