Our client is a high profile, highly successful multinational with a large presence in Australia and head office overseas. An employer of choice, they now have a rare opportunity for an experienced management accountant with a strong focus on operations and process improvement to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will support the business through providing financial information and ensuring compliance requirements of the business are met.
Working within a well-established and knowledgeable team environment, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller and taking responsibility for:
- Provide business and financial support to operational areas of the business
- Develop business performance reporting to provide meaningful drill downs on drivers of Global KPI's
- Assist in the development and mapping of organisational processes and policies
- Participate in the development of long-term plans and financial models aimed at improved profit planning and forecasting
- Provide business and financial support to product and process projects as required
- Co-ordinate and prepare month end reporting and variance analysis
- Providing business and financial support to CAPEX process
- Budget and forecast preparation
- End of month reporting and variance analysis
To be successful in this role you are ideally required to have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting and ideally CPA/CA qualified or studying towards
- Exposure to cost control and management
- SAP and strong Excel skills will be highly regarded
- A team player with a proactive approach and a hunger to work with a business to drive it forward
What's on Offer?
Working with a down to earth and driven team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of you role and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders to both set and deliver key objectives in a complex and fast paced business.
- A supportive and diverse team environment
- Based in the suburb of Darra, you will be offered on-site parking
- Salary sacrifice option for additional annual leave
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Discounted private health / dental insurance
If this role is of interest to you, APPLY NOW or call Claire Nagle at people2people on 07 3118 0125 / 0432 365 865 for a confidential discussion.