Reporting to the General Manager of Finance, the purpose of this role is to prepare financial and operating reports for senior management, in addition to the analysis and interpretation of financial results to assist the support the performance management practices. This role would also lookk after the management and analysis of non-moving stock, parts P&L Analysis in addition to providing commentary of variances.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Extensive experience in a Management Accountant Position
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and BW
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Parts Supply chain, Inventory/Product costing together with key drivers of price and sales variation.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team.