This organisation is one of the market leaders, both locally and internationally, in their industry and have gone from strength to strength in the Australian market and have recently acquired another business. Their internal structure and sheer size offer staff with a unique potential to grow and develop their skills. This is an opportunity that can genuinely take your career to the next level.
Reporting to the General Manager of Finance, you will hold a key role in partnering with high level stakeholders. You will look after the preparation of financial and operating reports for senior management and the analysis and interpretation of financial results to assist and support the performance management practices.
Primarily focused on their non-moving stock division, you will look after P&L, variance and other ad hoc analyses as well as various commentaries and business support to variance stakeholders.
The ideal candidate
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Extensive experience in a Management Accountant Position
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and BW
- Strong communication and partnering skills
- Knowledge of Parts Supply chain, Inventory/Product costing together with key drivers of price and sales variation
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team.
- An important role with a multinational organisation
- Potential growth and career development moves
- An attractive salary package
- A free parking on the spot
- Charismatic and competent leaders
- A supportive team and a family friendly atmosphere
If you are interested and have the required experience please apply NOW ! and don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. For more information, contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758.