This internationally recognised organisation has their offices based in the heart of Sydney's CBD where they pioneer their humanitarian services across Australia.
You will sit within the Engagement and Support team and work closely with the Engagement Manager to design and implement donor-focused initiatives surrounding the donor journey whilst embodying the core values and ethos of the organisation.
Day to day, you will be accountable to:
- Deliver loyalty programmes across different platforms such as telemarketing, direct mail, and others that are relevant
- Work with external agencies to create relevant communications to different target groups
- Liaise with the customer experience team to deliver retention programmes
- Complete competitor analysis and reviews regularly to map the market
Your Skills & Expertise
- Strong understanding of evidence-based retention strategies to meet targets
- Use of direct marketing through multiple channels
- Project management experience and strong communication skills
- High level of analytical and decision-making skills
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please APPLY today or call Mark Green on 02 8270 9766 for a confidential conversation.