- Assisting the Litigation Leader and guiding the Litigation Specialists, you will devise, manage and implement strategies to ensure control and improvement of work injury damages and common law liability for the scheme.
- Determine when to engage, instruct and manage legal provider services performance in litigation
- Work with the Dispute Resolution team and other internal stakeholders to achieve positive customer outcomes
- Achieve performance and KPI targets set by the business
- Lead and facilitate education on precedents and emerging trends in workers compensation litigation
- Engage with and foster key external relationships to ensure effective engagement with the business model
- An insurance Lawyer/Specialist with a portfolio predominately of workers compensation and/or personal injury
- Extensive experience in alternate litigation in insurance related matters
- Comprehensive understanding of workers compensation legislation
- At least 2 years PQE or complex portfolio of workers compensation.
- A solid understanding of the operational side or NSW workers insurance scheme
- Admission as a legal practitioner to the Supreme Court of NSW with a current practising certificate.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion