With offices globally and an expanding Sydney office, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD with spectacular views.
The firm maintain a very low staff turnover and provide their staff with; Regular team and firm wide events (lunches, dinners, drinks, Melbourne cup and Christmas parties), health insurance discounts, monthly morning teas and more!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Research Librarian to join their Sydney office. This is a standalone role supporting Australia, Asia and the US.
Your duties will include:
- Provide reference and research to professionals of all levels
- Ensure Lawyers are kept up to date on Business development
- Being the first point of contact and perform in-depth and complex research for the Australian and Asia offices
- Managing the Library management systems
To be considered for this position, you MUST have:
- Previous experience as a Librarian within a law firm (Ideally 3+ years)
- Hold a degree or post graduate qualification relating to Library or Information Services
- Have advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Have proved experience working in a high pressured environment
- Be professionally presented
To be considered for this position, apply on the relevant link. Or alternatively, for a confidential discussion, call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )