This medium sized healthcare company has reputable products, distributed to chemists and health food stores around Australia. Based in their Sydney Head Office, there is now the need for a self-motivated and flexible Level 2 IT Helpdesk to support their IT Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing Tier 1-2 IT support to the wider organisation
- Monitoring and attending to incoming IT Help Desk tickets
- Providing desktop and IT configuration and set up for new employees
- Maintaining the server and cloud infrastructure
- Assisting the IT Manager with new projects including system upgrades and website development
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous Tier 1 and 2 support to end users
- Demonstrated problem solving and request fulfilment experience
- Exposure to Pronto XI/ERP systems, Salesforce, Office 365 or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a customer focused attitude
- The ability to solve problems quickly and autonomously
Work in a growing company, in a friendly and supportive team. Be mentored by an experienced IT Manager and work on a range of interesting projects, as well as receive product discounts, enjoy a casual dress code, and the opportunity to finish early on Fridays!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.