Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for providing operational IT support and "first point of contact' customer service to internal and external users. With previous experience in an IT support or Helpdesk position, you will be an effective communicator with a pro-active attitude and a passion for delivering superior customer service.
- Provide first line IT support to all users
- Escalate all non-resolvable faults appropriately
- Manage any incidents logged through the relevant system
- Provide support across IP-Phones, peripherals, hardware and software
- Previous IT customer service or helpdesk experience in a fast paced environment
- Proven IT related Tertiary education
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of customer service when dealing with internal and external customers
- Current Working With Children Check, or be willing to obtain one
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Elysia Boyd at people2people on 02 8270 9756