With their office located in the heart of the CBD, this global law firm are one of the world's largest and most prestigious. They attract some of the legal industry's top talent and work in state of the art facilities. They are a full service commercial firm with expertise in areas including Finance, Property, Insurance and Government.
As a Legal Support Coordinator, you will be assisting the Operations manager to oversee the firm's secretarial pool.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing the firm's legal support staff;
- Overseeing the recruitment process;
- Managing the allocation of work across the team; and
- Assisting with seating, equipment and other operations matters.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Senior Legal Secretary or in a HR or Operations role within a law firm. Experience leading a team is desirable but not essential.
You will also:
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Be self-motivated and have strong initiative;
- Have strong communication skills and be able to deal with different personalities; and
- Be highly adaptable to change.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to take the next step in their career in one of the world's largest and most prestigious law firms. The firm fosters a strong team environment and have many opportunities for career development. They pride themselves on workplace diversity and inclusion and offer a number of excellent benefits to their staff.
For immediate consideration, please click 'apply now.' For a confidential discussion, please call Marissa on (03) 9098 7436.