People2people are specialists in legal support recruitment. Our recruitment consultants are currently working with a broad range of litigation firms from independent to multi-national companies based around Auckland. Depending on what you are looking for, we are consistently getting positions through, from reception roles to practice manager roles on both a temporary and permanent basis. We want to work with the best candidates and the best employers to make sure the position we find you is the perfect fit.
What can we do for you?
We care about making sure we find a role that is suited to you, whether that be flexible hours, salary or the team you work with, we want to help you find the perfect role.
- Temporary and permanent legal support roles available on both a part time and full-time basis
- Competitive salaries up to $65,000 with additional benefits
- Locations all over Auckland so you will never have to travel to far
- Companies that offer support and career progression
We understand that each legal firm is different, and we want round pegs to fit in round holes. Therefore, there will be a couple of things which will help you stand out from the crowd.
- Previous experience within a law firm or a legal background
- A strong understanding of the different areas of law e.g immigration, property and criminal
- Consistent work history and strong track record with reputable firms
- Confident communication skills and ability to liaise with people of all levels
- Advances MS Office skills and fast, accurate typing
- Professional presentation and demeanour
Working in a legal support position you will be responsible for:
- General day to day reception tasks
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Liaising with internal and external clients and partners
- Drafting legal documents and letters