In this role, you will provide high quality secretarial, executive and administrative services to support the General Counsel and Directors including triaging, allocating and coordinating the movement of ministerial and other correspondence and briefings
- Provide high quality and efficient executive support and administrative services. Exercise discretion, initiative and confidentiality to support the General Counsel's achievement of organisational objectives.
- Monitor, triage and allocate all incoming correspondence and requests for legal advice to the appropriate practice group, including liaising with the General Counsel on matters requiring further consideration.
- Maintain a system to track, identify and follow up on outstanding actions, issues and correspondence to determine appropriate actions and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate coordination of enquiries, appointments, meetings and travel arrangements. This contributes to the effective management of the General Counsel's and other Directors' diaries.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Previous experience working in a high level executive services position with high levels of administration (prefereably EA/ Legal Secretary).
- Must have a current Working With Childrens Check
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.