This reputable law firm are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Sydney office. Your role will be to support a Special Counsel, Senior Associate and Graduate Lawyer, within the Workplace Relations and Safety sector. This is a full-time temp to perm role.
Your responsibilities in this role will consist of but not be limited to:
- Drafting and amending of legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- Diary and email management
- Monthly billing
- Filing court documents
- General administrative duties
To secure an interview for this position you MUST have:
- 3 years experience as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- Professional presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally experience with Aderant
To apply please click on the appropriate link OR for a confidential conversation please call Brittney Nielsen at people2people on 02 8270 9796.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Brittney Nielseon on 02 8270 9796