This prestigious, national law firm are located in the heart of the Sydney CBD and are currently seeking an experience Legal Secretary to join their Workplace Relations team. This firm is highly regarded within the legal industry and pride themselves in offering support and resources to guild and build their employees to provide the highest standard of service to their client.
In this role you will supporting a Partner, a Special Counsel and other lawyers across workers compensation and employment law matters. You will also be assisting with litigious matters and liaising with a wide variety of external stakeholders and clients.
You're main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of briefs and other court documents
- File maintenance and end to end file maintenance
- Diary and email management
- Monthly Billing
- Drafting correspondence and document preparation
- Ad hoc administrative and secretarial duties
To be successful for this position, you will be an extremely organised and manage their time well. You will also have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Legal Secretarial position
- Possess the ability to work autonomously and under high pressure environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong focus towards exceptional client service
If this sounds like a position that you believe you will strive and enjoy, apply now!
Apply through the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.