Are you an experienced legal secretary looking to work in a firm that truly rewards their staffs hard work and dedication? This national firm has approximately 300 employees and are located in beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD. The firm has a long and established reputation of being leaders in the legal industry and are dedicated to providing superior service to their clients.
Supporting a friendly Partner and Special Counsel within Workers Compensation, your main duties will include:
- Preparing and amending correspondence
- Diary management
- Preparing court documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing and preparing reports
- File management
- Liaising with clients
To be successful you must have:
- Proven experience as Legal Secretary within Workers Compensation
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word
- A fast accurate typing speed
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Great organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an involved role within a friendly and collaborative team environment, this could be your ideal opportunity! Apply without delay.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )