With offices throughout Australia, this national, mid-tier law firm are well renowned within the Legal industry. Located in stunning CBD offices, the firm have more than 300 employees in their Sydney office and maintain a social and inclusive team environment, with fantastic and enticing employee benefits.
Supporting a Partner and three other fee earns this role will challenge you and provide opportunity for career development, your duties will include:
- Diary and Email management
- Preparing & amending court documents
- Preparing and drafting wills
- Liaising with clients
- File management
- Dictaphone typing
To be successful in securing an interview you must possess:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally in Wills & Estates
- Professional Presentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a proactive and can-do attitude
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.