This award-winning national law firm are highly successful and are located in the heart of the CBD. They work across all key areas of practice and have a welcoming and collaborative culture. They offer opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development.
This role is in the Toxic Torts Litigation team where you will be supporting a Partner and team supporting on a range of environmental and personal injury matters. This is a varied role which will build and develop your existing legal secretarial experience. Some of your duties will include:
- Diary management for fee earners
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with clients and assisting with enquiries
- Drafting correspondence
- File management
- Managing data and critical dates, internally and externally
- Any additional administrative tasks
To be successful for an interview with this leading law firm, you must have:
- Previous experience working as a legal secretary
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks under pressure
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- A 'can do' attitude
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706.