This national leading law firm have built a reputation of ongoing success and a loyal client base. This firm aims to make a difference by offering exceptional quality legal advice across the country, covering every state. This firm genuinely values its team members, supporting them to reach their full potential.
This is a temporary opportunity starting from the 25th of September until the 5st of October. The successful candidate will be supporting 1 Senior Partner who runs a very busy practice and requires further support in:
- Processing billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing correspondence
- Typing up documents
- Making amendments and editing documents
To be successful for this role, you should have
- 5+ Experience working as a legal secretary (preferably in corporate environment)
- Experience with Dictaphone typing
- Preparing documents
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- Conserves attorneys time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents
- Experience in Commercial Litigation or Insurance
If you are meeting all the above criteria, please apply using the appropriate link or contact Aris on 08 6160 6201.