With over 300 staff in their stunning CBD offices and offices around the globe, this prestigious law firm foster a collaborative and friendly environment with great staff benefits!
In this Super Fund & Wealth team, your role will be busy, varied and give you a chance to be mentored by senior legal assistants in the team. Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting correspondence
- Amending court documents
- Monthly billing
- Ad Hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a legal secretary
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- High attention to detail
- Confidence to liaise with clients
To be considered for this unique role please apply through the link. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.