The organisation is Australia's Leading Advocate, that partners with small to large business. It is a well renown National Business, that has been established for over 100 years.
This is a fulltime temporary role for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Newcastle Legal Team, supporting two Senior Lawyers.
- Preparation of correspondence and legal documents
- Filing and archiving
- Diary and email management
- Client liaison
- Adhoc admin support
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- A minimum of 2 years working as a Legal Secretary
- Ability to work autonomously
- A high attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Competent multi- tasking skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, please contact Shaun Hunter 02 8270 9778