Our client is a leading full-service law firm in Auckland CBD, who are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their Environmental and Planning Team.
Working directly for two of the partners, your day will be busy and full of variety, these partners will rely on you to be the best. A high level of attention to detail is a must, along with a professional attitude and a passion for your work.
Along with a very competitive salary, this leading firm offers a variety of benefits to all employees.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years PA/legal secretarial experience, and will display the following skill set:
- * Experience supporting a busy team (including diary management)
- * Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, with some exposure to organising team events
- * A quick learner, with excellent IT skills and an innovative approach to tasks
- * Demonstrates initiative, is proactive, thinks ahead and troubleshoots with a solution focus
- * Electronic billing experience
- * A friendly, helpful and professional team player
- * Great attention to detail - taking pride in doing a great job
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sarah Byron-Wood at people2people on 0272777395 or email email@example.com