Nationally renowned and prestigious firm, located in brand new, stunning Sydney offices. The firm offers genuine opportunity for career progression, social functions,ongoing training, team events, study support, health and lifestyle seminars, sports team and daily refreshments.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for x2 individuals with a strong work ethic to take on a legal secretary role, supporting the Service HQ team in a legal secretarial and team assistant capacity.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Editing and amending documents
- Processing complex billing
- Liaising with clients and partners
- Opening and closing files
- Dictaphone typing
- Ad hoc duties
This role will be challenging and engaging, and in order to be successful in the role, candidates must demonstrate:
- 2+ years legal secretarial experience
- Excellent time management
- A strong knowledge of technology (MS Office Suite, Typing, presentations etc.)
- Exceptional organisational skills and prioritisation
- A strong work ethic
- A confident and driven personality
- Professional communication skills
- Exceptional personal presentation
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Alice Rettie at people2people on 02 8270 9770 for a confidential discussion.